October has been a strange one for me, I’ve spent a good 50% of the month battling with my IBS or laid up on the sofa with a stinking cold. Luckily, I’ve managed to fit in a couple of highlights in the middle.
Here we go…
1. I got a tax rebate letter – I’m still waiting for the cashola – but ker-ching!
2. And promptly fell in love with the Gucci loafers I’d go broke for.
3. I shared 10 Embarrassing Things About IBS and received an overwhelming amount of love and some new tips back.
4. We only went and adopted this gigantic ball of fluff. I immediately set her up her own Instagram account, duh! She’s turned our living room into a bunny retirement home and has completely stolen my heart and my life.
5. I managed to squeeze in a lot of bestie time, from brunch and cuddles to a 30th celebration down the pub.
6. I dedicated a post to my inspirational mum about why she’s my hero and made her cry in the process.
7. My work bestie and I achieved an incredible new site launch after a whirlwind couple of days in Dubai and a frantic two weeks after.
8. I had the BEST kick-off meeting with my dietician – stay tuned as there will be more to come on this.
9. The IBS community backed my corner when I posted about IBS, the Down Days and the Guilty Feeling. Making me take my self-care even more seriously and allowing myself to have days off.
Want more, find out 10 Things That Happened in September.
Got your own October highlight, drop it below.