I love November. I love the change in weather, I love being able to wrap myself up in all the layers, drink mulled wine and start all the preparation for Christmas. Because I’m a bloody big kid at heart.
Here are some of the things that made me smile in November.
1. I met with my dietician and for once, didn’t leave an IBS appointment in tears. I’ve been accepted on to a FODMAP course starting in January and couldn’t be more excited.
2. Whistles launched a bridal line… Only a couple of months after I’d already committed to another dress! Damn then.
3. Al and I went to a pretty spectacular firework party round a friend’s house complete with all the food and a bloody humongous swimming pool.
4. My bestie and I threw a successful hen do for another bestie where we glammed up 20’s style, sipped anything and everything alcoholic, watched some cabaret and threw some questionable shapes.
5. I went for a girly dinner to celebrate another bestie’s 30th birthday which was so lovely. I’ll be joining that crew shortly and I’m feeling ready for it.
6. I may have found my DREAM wedding shoes while shopping with my mum. Which means I now need to start saving ALL my pennies. Expect a blog post dedicated to this soon…
7. I’ve successfully tried one of the bridesmaid dresses I loved on one of my squad and it lived up to my expectations. Wahoo!
8. I’ve nearly finished all mine and Al’s Christmas shopping and am now ready to whip up a tree and wrap those prezzies, all while watching Elf.
9. We picked up candle that not only looks absolutely gorgeous, it smells exactly like a Christmas tree. I adore it.
December, I’m ready for you baby. Bring it.
Want more, find out 9 Things That Happened in October.