Every now and then I like to over share. Recently it’s been all about my IBS, and while things are still going well on my Symprove trial, I thought it was about time I switched things up a little. Today I thought I’d share 10 things that you didn’t know about me. You ready? Let’s go.
1. I can touch my tongue to my nose. Yep. Party trick right there.
2. I have crap spacial awareness and am extremely clumsy which results in being constantly covered in cuts and bruises. I currently have around 7 on my legs. One of which is so huge it hurts when I walk.
3. I play GK in netball and have done since year 5. In case you’re wondering that’s at least 18 years. I may not be tall but I’m one of the tallest in a team full of short asses.
4. If you look really closely at my middle toes you might notice that they’re slightly webbed. What you gunna do!!
5. If you point to a plane in the sky, I’ll give you a good guess as to the model, my dad was an aircraft technician for over 60 years and because of that, I’m well versed to rival any plane spotter.
7. I am obsessed with sequins and anything sparkly. I’ve got sequin jackets, tops, shoes but no shorts yet. They’re definitely on the want list.
8. Christmas is my all-time favourite time of the year. Any excuse to buy presents for my family and then spend loads of time with them.
9. I love a good night out and can dance until I literally drop but am actually a homebody at heart. And about 80 years old.
10. I have half a thyroid after having the other half and a bloody big benign tumour removed from it around four years ago.
Got something you want to share with me, leave it in the comments below.