As this month ends, it’s time to cast my mind back to my favourite highlights from September. And I’ve got a few.
You ready? Let’s go…
3. Throwing my little cousin the booziest hen do by far – I should point out the fags were props.
4. Getting our hair and makeup did for a 50s style party at her second hen do.
5. Conquering this Nectarine Upside-Down Cake with Salted Caramel in my new gas oven.
6. Brick print, check. Snake print, check. Lace skirt, check. Standard outfit then.
7. My delivery of Symprove, trialing this new probiotic in the hope it helps my IBS.
8. Wearing a gorgeous 50s-style dress and getting my twirl on. I love a petticoat.
9. Taking our first step onto the property ladder, getting the keys to our own home.
10. Nailing a pinata cake with Dubz, for our Sanj’s birthday.
I’m looking forward to October, in particular my beautiful cousin’s big wedding day. Check me out on Instagram @josclothes for more.
Are you on Instagram? Let me know where to find you.