July was a monster of a month with several long weekends, my epic hen do and a water fight with a 5-year old.
1. I started July with a blissful long weekend while Al went away on his stag do. It was most definitely needed as I had a bad bout of IBS to contend with and a lot of sleep to catch up on.
2. We had a big family BBQ for my auntie’s birthday in her back garden, complete with all the Pimms.
3. Said BBQ also included a water fight with my 5-year old nephew. Which I lost.
4. Digging into fish and chips with a side order of vino alongside two of my besties.
5. Got my hair coloured, trimmed and added in a nice treatment ahead of the holiday.
6. Treated myself to a LVL lash lift and am loving not having to do anything to my lashes at all.
7. A shopping with my mum for wedding bits resulted in me coming home with two new tops, not for the wedding.
8. My bridesmaids threw me the BEST hen do. I drank all the cocktails, danced on the table and did the limbo.
9. And then I had another long weekend to recover from my antics.
10. I received a delivery of three 6ft inflatable palm trees, the start of our decorations for our UK party.
11. Feeling like this little ol’ wedding is finally coming together.