As soon as Autumn strikes I run straight for my ever-growing collection of berry lipsticks. During the summer months I tend to avoid wearing lippy as I always worry that I’ll sweat and then smudge it halfway across my face. I’m a messy creature by nature.
In Autumn, I love nothing more than applying a couple of coats of mascara, a dab of blush and then a slick of a deep berry lip. I’m on the pale side so a swipe of berry looks nice and dramatic against a bare face.
These are my berry essentials…
1. No7 Moisture Drench, Sugar Plum 75
2. Rimmel Moisture Renew, Amethyst Shimmer 260
3. Lancôme Rouge in Love, Rose Sulfureuse 379N
4. Lancôme L’Absolu Velours, Velours de Violine 493
5. Chanel, Rouge Coco, Rouge Orage 23
6. Chanel Rouge Coco, Venise 26
My two Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks are by far the most reliable. I’ve had them for a couple of years now and as well as being hydrating, they last for hours. If I’m in a rush, I can chuck either of these on and know they’ll keep me going.
The most dramatic of the bunch is Lancôme L’Absolu Velours in Velours de Violine, it’s a mix of deep berry and bright purple and when pressed into the lips looks incredible.
I’m always looking for more, so let me know what you’re wearing.