I think anyone who reads this blog will know how I feel about my pointy toed, snake-print flats with cute pom poms. Right? I adore them. My love for flats knows no bounds. I have loads of them. But my new favourites definitely have to be pointy. These five flats are the ones that I’m currently crushing on and working out how to buy. Because I want all of them. Obvs.
1. What’s gold and patent with a cute ankle tie? These ASOS Lordship Lace Up Pointed Ballet Flats, which are just too cute for words.
2. These patent white slingbacks are taking me back to the swinging sixties and I’m totally ok with that. Thanks Zara.
3. First off, check out that 3D floral appliqué heel. It’s sooooo pretty. As is the delicate print, the caged straps and pin buckle fastenings. Consider these Spectacle Caged Pointed Heels added to basket.
4. Hello pink lace-up ankle ties. I know that with my Bambi ankles these are hazardous but I still want them for their colour alone. Gorgeous.
5. Zara’s Studded Ballerinas remind me of the Valentino Rockstud which had a massive moment last year. Although, these being flat, look a hundred times more comfortable.
Which are your faves?