All I want for Christmas, is……… everything in this gift guide.
1. I am slightly obsessed with the bracelets in Oliver Bonas at the moment. You could buy one or buy a load and stack ’em up. Either way you should start with this Bethel Tassel Multi Row Bracelet. Yours for £16.
2. Glitter + lace = the perfect Glitter Lace Ankle Socks. I want them, you need them and Topshop have them for a mere £3.50. Boom.
3. If you’re looking to gift a makeup bag this Christmas, than look no further than this Cadiz Cosmetic Bag from étoile Home. It’s roomy enough to fit the essentials and is covered with a very gorgeous geometric print, all for £25.
4. If these Floral Revere Collar Pyjamas are good enough for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, then they’re good enough for me. They’re a classic cut, have a cute floral pattern and are currently on offer for £24.50.
5. Keep a friend’s head cosy this winter with a ginormous Light Grey Wool Floppy Hat. So chic and so cheap at £7.50. What are you waiting for?!
6. Scarves don’t get any better than this Floral Leopard Print Scarf, £45, from Whistles. Brighten up dull days with a pop of playful colour and splash of animal print. Adding to basket as I type.
7. You can never go wrong with an accessory from Whistles. This deep green Structured Lizard Coin Purse, £35, is perfect for keeping any loose change safe.
There you have it, the 7 gifts to get any lady in your life. You’re most welcome.