It’s that time of the month (not that time) where I cast my mind down memory lane with the help
of my trusty Instagram feed, and pick the highlights from August. You
ready? Let’s go.
These are The 10 Best Things That Happened in August…With the help of a lot of selfies. My bad.
3. Date night with this handsome chap.
4. Busting out the cold-shoulder, bleach-washed ASOS dress that has made my summer.
5. The pineapple dress I never knew was missing from my life until I found it and fell in love.
6. Causing mischief and chaos with these two rascals.
9. Spending quality time with my dear old mother.
10. Hanging with my little bro who is hilarious and annoying in the same breath.
So that was my August.
I guess my other key moment and general all-round greatest life achievement so far is getting the keys to our first place, which should be happening today – fingers crossed!
Blogging might slow down these next couple of weeks as not only will Al and I be moving into our own home, I also have two hen dos to oversee for my gorgeous cousin. Let the fun begin.
Follow me on Instagram @josclothes for the latest.