I’m changing things up slightly. Usually, at the start of the month, I’ll post my month in pics for the previous month via Instagram. Well, from now onwards, this will be changing to The 10 Best Things That Happened, with a selection of snaps from Instagram.
Here are The 10 Best Things That Happened in June…
1. Celebrating one of my besties engagement with my favourites and champers.
2. Getting down to bridesmaid business with my cousin, her fiancee and my other cousin’s wife.
3. Hanging out with this gorgeous little one and his dog.
4. Spending the day with my mum and family in London.
5. Having my favourite baker, Charlotte White of Restoration Cake, deliver this beauty.
6. On set with Anna Olson and John Whaite filming more cake-related business for work.
7. My Latitude festival tickets arriving for next month.
8. Finally getting to rock my beautiful new floral kimono.
9. Tequila shots and sucking on lemons with my bestie.
10. Tucking into a Bacon Cinnamon Roll with Al at Andy Bates’ #RescueBrunch
Basically the highlights of last month revolve around food, booze, my besties and family.
June was bloody brilliant.
Follow me on Instagram @josclothes for more like this.