This was the easiest post to write ever because, for me, there was one lady who truly rocked the Golden Globes red carpet. Introducing Lupita Nyong’o.
Here are 6 reasons she totally rocked it.
1. It had a cape. All super cool people rock capes. Take Batman and Superman. Point proved.
2. It was a subtle mix of sexy and sophisticated (look at all those s’s) with the off the shoulder sleeves, figure-hugging dress and flowing cape. I can’t get enough of the cape.
3. It was bright red and I love red.
4. She accessorised perfectly with sparkling studs and cocktail rings. Any more would have ruined it.
5. She rocked a red lip. Who doesn’t love a classic red lip?!
6. It reminded me of Gwyneth Paltrow’s 2012 Tom Ford moment.
I basically love her. And I love Ralph Lauren.
Who rocked the red carpet for you?
Image courtesy Ralph Lauren Twitter