I have decided that in order for you to understand my future ramblings I should maybe tell you a bit about myself.
- I have recently turned 22 in that awkward period between Christmas and New Years, the bit that everyone forgets, so I annoyingly like to count down as a reminder.
- I studied English and Journalism at Kingston University and graduated last year, although my ceremony isn’t till mid Jan.
- I am best described as a shopaholic and struggle to simply window shop.
- I have a serious love affair with KG by Kurt Geiger shoes due mainly to the chunkiness of the heel (I have Bambi ankles).
- I religiously read every fashion magazine and website going, then like to bore others by pointing out things of note.
- I have a handbag obsession to the point where my wardrobe just can’t take it anymore.
- I am often seen wearing black, although it is not my favourite colour.
- I’m not keen on exercise, I received a brilliant birthday card with a Joan Rivers quote on it: “I don’t exercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.” Which is now used as a regular excuse.
- I would love to be able to customise some of my own outfits but I don’t own a sewing machine and even if I did I don’t think I would be able to work it.
- I am a sucker for a good bargain, even if it’s something I don’t really need.
- I love Marc Jacobs, Rodarte, Alexander Wang, Luella and Balmain but am yet to have saved enough money to purchase anything from them. Maybe that should be a New Years Resolution…..
If I have missed anything or you are curious about me then drop a question in the comments box and I will try my best to answer it. I think I’m jumping on the QA bandwagon here.