These sandals are bat-shit cray and it only makes me love them more. Meaning I can make space in my collection for these fluffy mules, pronto.
To justify wanting them, I noted five reasons:
1. They’re totally, utterly bat-shit cray. I mean why wouldn’t I want them.
2. They’re called ASOS Head Turner Sandals. And I’m always on the lookout for head-turning shoes.
3. Purple faux-fur straps. ‘Nuff said.
4. They have a pretty glitter block heel. You know I’m a sucker for a spot of sparkle and these shoes have plenty of that.
5. Mules. I don’t own any, probably because I need actual ankle support due to their Bambi-like nature but I’m sure I could get around that. These could become a dinner shoe. You know, the shoes you only wear when you don’t have to do any walking, merely stepping out of the car, into the restaurant and back again.
Faux fur + glitter = a sure-fire hit in my books. As if I needed any more reasons.