We’re in the exciting process of having our bathroom decorated, taking us from 70’s peach everything to my favourite shades of white and grey, featuring some gorgeous things from http://thebestflushingtoilet.com as well. Where we’re at now means I have a luxurious new bath that while we don’t have a shower, I’m indulging in completely. Because baths rock.
1. It means I have a reason to lay and do nothing, enforcing some much-needed down time.
2. I can put a ridiculous amount of bubble bath – or shower gel in my case – in and make a bubble beard, pleasing my inner 5-year old.
3. I can fill the bath right to the top, stretch my toes out against the taps and submerge myself.
4. I can light a tonne of candles and really enjoy watching the flames dance while I soak.
5. I can read my book interruption free for at least 30 minutes.
6. Or I can catch up on a missed episode of Love Island – judge me, see if I care!
But I will be pleased when I get my shower back.